Brissys.com is an online website that provides members with products and services geared towards retailers, resellers, suppliers, and merchants. The services offered by Brissy ("Brissys.com" or "we") include the Brissys.com online store and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Brissys in connection with the Brissys.com website.
Brissys may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting at the Brissys.com website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Brissys expressly reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the Brissys.com website at any time, in our sole discretion.
- Eligibility. By using Brissys.com, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Brissys.com website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Brissys.com website or are a Member. Brissys may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Brissys immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on Brissys.com. 1.The Brissys.com website contain Content of Brissys ("Brissys.com Content"). Brissys.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Brissys owns and retains all rights. Brissys hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Brissys.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Brissys.com website and using its services.
- Disclaimers. Brissys is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Brissys.com or in connection with its services, whether caused by Users of the Brissys.com or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Brissys.com website. Brissys assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Brissys is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of its services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with Brissys.com. The Brissys.com website is provided "AS-IS" and as available and Brissys expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Brissys cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the its products or services.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRISSYS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BRISSYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, BRISSY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO BRISSYS FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the Brissys.com website (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from Brissys.com or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws.
- Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving our services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Nevada, City of Las Vegas. Either Brissys or you may demand that any dispute between Brissys and you about or involving Brissys.com must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent Brissys from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Brissys, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Brissys.com website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above causes Brissys to be liable to another.
- Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Brissys.com website or any of the our services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Brissys regarding the use of the Brissys.com website. The failure of Brissys to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.